With tension in the scalp muscles, the blood vessels of the scalp can constrict, leading to decreased blood supply. Under a hardened scalp hair follicles are no longer sufficient nutrients and oxygen. Main cause of the stress is stress. However, regular computer work and sedentary activities may also contribute to the typical symptoms. Scalp tension often occurs along with neck tension.
The scalp tension can be treated with simple methods quite well. For this purpose, skull and neck and chest and shoulder muscles are specifically relaxed with stretching and relaxation exercises and relaxed. We recommend to all who have stress and / or working on the computer, the exercises described below once a day while sitting or standing to perform.
Exercises for the forehead and scalp:
1. Lift eyebrows with definition of the brow – hold 10 seconds – repeat 5 times
2. Pull the eyebrows together, so that „frown lines“ arise – hold 10 seconds – repeat 5 times
1. Place the head backwards – look at the ceiling – stretch – hold 10 seconds – repeat 5 times
2. Press chin firmly to the breast, lay hands on the back of the head – look on the floor – stretch – hold 10 seconds – repeat 5 times
3. Try to put your ear to the right (or left) shoulder. Supported with the palm on the top of the head – right elbow is directed laterally outward – stretch – hold 10 seconds – repeat 5 times
4. Lower the head so turn to the left or right, that you look over the shoulders. The shoulders remain relaxed, the head is rotated until it pulls easily – hold 10 seconds – repeat 5 timesChest and shoulders:
1. Shoulder blades back and pull together hold 10 seconds – repeat 5 times
2. Circle the shoulder blades forward and then backwards – circle 10 seconds – repeat 5 times.
3 hairprotection points – of at least 10 per day :-)